Pages

Charlie Drummond backing Joe McElderry

Big Brother star, Charlie Drummond, has admitted that he is backing fellow Geordie Joe McElderry to win this year’s X Factor.

Charlie told The Shields Gazette:“I’m backing Joe 100 per cent, and I’m so pleased he’s in Cheryl’s category as well – Geordies together.

“It’s great two South Tynesiders have been in the two biggest realityTV shows this year.“He did really well on Saturday, I knew he would get through but I just had to pick the phone up, it’s best to be sure.

“Everyone I have spoken to I have been telling them to vote for Joe. “I have always watched X Factor and I will definitely be watching this year.”He added: ” He’s in with a really good chance, he’s got it all – he’s good looking, young and can sing. I can’t see why he can’t win it.

“If ever he needs any advice on how to handle the media when the show’s over, I will definitely help him out – from one Sanddancer to another.”

No comments:

Post a Comment